Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A few of my favorite things

I usually blog in some sort of timeline that makes sense but since it's been like 6 months since I last did a post I figured I'd just re-cap a few of my "favorite things" that make me smile...

First up...little boys and baseball.


and little girls that want to play baseball.

decorating cakes

and Halloween cookies


Cousins holding hands


new challenges for little people

being proud of my kids


 
(this was all I could find for Tryg...he's a bit of a trouble maker these days)



Christmas in our own house

Cox family holiday traditions (I'm not sure what role the mexican karate kid or Darth Vader had in our nativity story but they played it well!)

Having family for Christmas, good gossip magazines, and a super cool uncle for Molly

 
scratched up elbows that need mom's kisses

 pinewood derby design focus

brothers that love each other
and torment each other

 
big brown eyes

 
 beautiful blue eyes (thank you Mark)


a husband that cherishes me and loves our children

my little girl (thank you again Mark)
her three big brothers
just enough hair for one tiny bow


jean skirt, white tights, and purple boots


dimples and flowers

Hopefully that captures a piece of our last 6 months and hopefully I wont wait that long til the next one.

Being the Sound of Music fan that I am I will simply close with Maria's famous words, ".......when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad!!"

6 comments:

  1. FINALLY!!!!! GREAT PICS!!!!! LOVE THOSE KIDS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so love seeing some of my favorite little outfits reappear! glad you didn't give up on blogging. and can you email me those pictures of the crazy Christmas Eve costumes? classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. parker and i were checking out your post and he got so happy when he saw the boys jammies they wore at christmas! he has the exact same ones. awesome post though. we love seeing what's going on with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! Your kids are so cute! Love jean skirts with leggings and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved all those great pictures. i sure love my kids and they are all such really good parents to our cute grandchildren. thank you Maria Von Tropp. Remember and trust me . . .you're gonna miss this..you're gonna want this back!!
    Love, Mommy Cox

    ReplyDelete