Friday, November 6, 2009

Three little cowboys

So this is my official Halloween post a few days late. Since we were in New York for Halloween this year we obviously didn't get very many pictures. Grandma and Grandpa Cox took the little ones TRICK or TREATING and Dylan spent the weekend in Vegas with his Dad. I did manage to dig these photos out for a little comparison purposes. I love this homemade costume! I found the vest years ago at a thrift store, the chaps I made out of an old jacket (Yes...I can sew when motivated :)), and the hat was given to Dylan as a gift when he was little.
Can you guess which one is which?

5 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Triplets!! I seriously can't even tell! I'm thinking Dylan on the far right, Luke in the middle and Tryg on the left?? really though i'm clueless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love it when multiple kids wear the same costume. We have a jedi costume like that. I'll have to look for those pictures. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that outfit? I can't tell who is who either. I have been meaning to pull out a picture of Eli 4 years ago for Halloween since he and Oliver were the same thing and compare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! I am not sure but my guess is the same as Tami's, but I am not sure. They all look so cute!! Luv, Gma Cox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Close but no cigar; Luke is on the left and Tryg in the middle. Tom says Elvis is in the left! Pretty cute boys, love them!!!

    ReplyDelete