Saturday, July 3, 2010

belly pic

Okay...some have asked when they get to see a belly picture and although I'm not too fond of having pictures taken of me when I'm feeling fat...here you go. Since I have planned c-sections about 10 days before my due date I'm down to about 60 days left...which to me still seems like forever! And as far as we know...it's still a girl, however I think that until I see her parts (or lack of) face to face this girl thing wont really seem like a reality until then. We can't wait to meet our little Molly (or as Luke and Tryg say "Mo-wee")

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!!
    And I love the name Molly-tried to throw that out there when we weren't sure what we were having but it got nixed on account of 'Molly Mormon'. However...I still LOVE the name!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! And you look young, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly Mormon! ha - hadn't even thought of that. we'll have to file that one away for later... :)

    ReplyDelete