Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family game night

So you know how most families have the latest and greatest video game systems? Well, not us... we've got PAC-MAN! That's right, good old fashioned PAC-MAN. And if that's not enough excitement for one night we've got Atari's original Pong, Centipede and Break Out. This was one of our recent family nights.
Dad was the champion.
Luke pretending to play. I'm not sure what the headphones were for but apparently he thought they were necessary. The Lightening McQueen slippers didn't hurt his score either.
How did mom do? Well let's just say maybe I should have tried the headphones and Lightening McQueen slippers.
Enough cords??? Yikes. Good times :)

3 comments:

  1. What did you do to your leg????
    I love those old school games! Pac Man is the best! DO you remember that game we use to go play next door at Ricks...it was some Nintendo game that we shot people or something like that? It has driven me crazy for years b/c I remember being addicted to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as for my leg. It's a stress fracture in my foot that happened about 4 months ago during a race. I thought it was a fracture at first. I'd been going to several doctors to find out what's wrong (all while running on it) and got misdiagnosed, had several x-rays but they don't show up on those. Finally I asked for an MRI and then they told me I had a fracture and put me in a cast and crutches for 4 weeks. Trust your gut!! Fun Stuff. As for the game...wow, I have not idea. Sorry I couldn't be more help with that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least Luke looks good. That's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete