Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Day at the Beach

So I got this new wagon for Christmas... anyone that has taken kids to the beach knows that they have a lot of stuff! Well since I only have two hands, I needed some help and this wagon is perfect! It even folds up and fits in the back of my car.
We took a trip out to the beach just after Christmas. It was a little chilly but the kids had fun and we got some cute pictures. (Dylan was in Las Vegas this week)
Tryg getting used to the feel of the sand.
I love this picture of Dad and Tryg! Luke really wanted to take a dip, but it was freezing!

2 comments:

  1. That wagon looks awesome! Looks like a fun day at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a cute wagon! I, too, love the picture of Mark and Tryg. Of course, he looks like his Dad but he really looks like his Grandpa Olson!

    Barbara Cox

    ReplyDelete