Friday, January 30, 2009

If I were the President......

Oh the simplicity of a child's mind.... Dylan had a writing assignment in his second grade class where he was supposed to write what he would do if he were the President. I thought it was pretty cute so I wanted to make sure it got recorded somewhere. Based on this paper, it looks like he would be a mix between a liberal, an environmentalist, and a capitalist/ concervative. Thankfully he's got a while to figure it out....I'm hoping for the latter :).
If I were the President I would make a difference.
First of all, I would change the laws.
One of my laws would be to give money to the poor people.
The world could be a better place.
The next thing, I would have school on Saturday.
The students would learn more.
Another thing, I would also have people plant more trees.
We would have more oxygen.
Finally I would lower taxes.
We would have more food.
This is what I would do if I were president.

2 comments:

  1. Dylan's program sounds so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dylan--You are such a good writer and have lots of good ideas. I wish you were the preident!!

    Barbara Cox

    ReplyDelete