Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brandon and Melanie's Wedding pics

Brandon & Melanie Wedding

Well....Brandon finally did it...we were a little worried there for a while, but he found his match! Brandon and Melanie got hitched in the San Diego Temple on February 28th and we couldn't be happier for them. We're also happy for us because Melanie is great! Although that does pretty much mean I wont be the favorite daughter in law anymore since I had a monopoly on it before :). oh well...

I thought the family would like to see the pics we took that day. Just click on the picture above and it will take you to the web album with all the pictures. Enjoy and Congratulations Brandon and Melanie...We Love You!

2 comments:

  1. There is a family picture of you guys in there that is SO CUTE. your little men all look so handsome. And Jo all I can think about is how skinny you are. I feel like a whale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT looking family! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete