Friday, March 20, 2009

Gotta Teach Them Young

So those of you that know me know that I'm a big Elvis fan. I get it from my mother. It's been ingrained in me since probably the womb. I figured I'd start Trygve young too. I did not stage this photo. I give him the bear that plays "love me tender" at bedtime and went in to check on him and this is what I saw.....priceless! It warms my heart to see that he's got his priorities straight...Mom and Elvis :) Dad?.....not a big Elvis fan.. he's more of a Beatles guy.

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME. 2 great posts! I've brainwashed the boys too - Jake can identify an Elvis song in a snap. He recognizes the voice, so every time one comes on he tells me and starts dancing. It helped that Lilo and Stitch had a bunch of Elvis songs in it. That solidified his coolness in their minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED it! That picture is priceless. All you girls, but especially Jo and Susi, had ELVIS played to you in utero on my 8 track tape in my 70 Camaro as I drove into Inglewood from Orange County to doctor appointments every month. Then we cleaned house on Saturdays to ELVIS. It was weird, though. It never kicked in until you were older! I always wanted to take you girls to see ELVIS in Vegas. Remember, Grandma loved him, too! So sorry Mark. But I loved the Beatles, too.
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way he is sleeping! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember a Elvis playing (That is if Zepplin or the Cars weren't!) As a matter of fact, I remember hearing it as I was walking down the block to hang out w/ Robin. I love the picture, Joanne..he's is a doll! All your boys are so cute. How do you pronounce his name? I thought it was Trigg, but I might have seen that somewhere else...? To cute!!

    ReplyDelete