Sunday, June 28, 2009

60 years and counting.....

Once again, I'm behind on getting these pictures posted...but better late than never I guess. The same weekend my Dad and I ran the Dipsea Race Mark and the kids went up to LA to celebrate his grandparents 60th wedding anniversary! Wow...60 years...Mark and I would be 89 and 90 when that happens (Yes, I'm the older one :)) Anyway...here are some pics from that day...
The whole family...(minus me, Craig and Kari, Amanda and Kyle).
The plan was to play a good old fashioned baseball game at a local park to start the festivities. Grandpa Olson (and all the Olson boys for that matter) are big time baseball players.
Each person had a corresponding number on their shirt to represent when they entered the Olson clan...very clever :)
Everyone participated from age 2-85!
It doesn't get much cuter than that!!!
This is what happens when there is no Mother around :)
Makes a great picture though.
The party then got moved to Grandma and Grandpa's house where they had lots of friends and family that wanted to say Congrats.
Had to include this one! Uncle Scotty and Tryg having some bonding time.
Mark was a real trooper playing Mr. Mom for the weekend. They did all come back unscathed and very tired.
Tom, Dawn, Pauline, Don,and Paul.... The original Olson Clan.
Congratulations and
Happy 60th Wedding Anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing...60 years! I love the shirts with the #'s on the back! Very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shirts. and yes - mark is a good dad.

    ReplyDelete