Saturday, June 6, 2009

A little male bonding

In an effort to get ready for camping in Yosemite in less than a month we decided to get one of our tents out to see if it was in working condition and had all it's parts. Last year we had let someone borrow our tent and then got to Yosemite and realized they had not included the poles when they returned it! That was fun!! Anyway, the boys were quite excited about having this tent on our deck. As you can see Mark was a good sport and decided to do some father/son bonding with Dylan and they spent the night in it.
Mom loved it! See...I'm not the kind of wife that can't sleep when her husband is not right next to her :). I loved having the whole bed to myself that night....Ahhhh

4 comments:

  1. good idea to check out the tents ahead of time! what a great dad! I am getting ready with my stuff for girls camp!
    Mommy Cox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Dylan looks so much like you!
    I can't believe someone brought your tent back without the poles! What dummies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! and yeah something like that would really work out for me. i don't like sleeping by myself when Brent is gone cuz I get scared - but with him right outside I could really relax and enjoy the extra space...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i keep trying to get jane to camp out in the backyard with me. its not working out yet.

    ReplyDelete