Saturday, August 22, 2009

Surfing 101

Dylan had a little Surfing 101 this summer from Mark and Uncle Scotty. I was a little nervous that he would get frustrated and not like it because he tends to be a bit of a perfectionist .....wonder where he gets that from? :). But..... he seemed to have a lot of fun learning and I'm sure he'll be at it again next summer. Here's a few pics from those lessons

Half way up.....

Uncle Scotty spent some time as teacher too.

And after enough of these...

He was ready to get back to digging for sand crabs and building sand castles.

There's something about little boy surfers that I just love...so cute. I'm looking forward to the day that I get to relax on the beach while Mark takes all of them out to catch some waves :)

3 comments:

  1. sign Brent up for lessons next. did you buy Dylan a board?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i'd like to take lessons with sid..but doubt that would happen. plus i don't like to be cold.

    ReplyDelete