Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So ready for Fall

With school starting for us this last Monday, I am soooo ready for summer to be over and fall to begin! I have just been craving lots of fallish things like:

  • wearing jeans and sweaters
  • burning yummy smelling candles
  • baking bread and pies
  • a crackling fire in my fireplace
  • rotating my wardrobe for church
  • dressing my kids in pants and long sleeve shirts
  • not using my air conditioner and seeing my gas and electric bill go way down!
  • snuggling on my couch with a blanket and socks
  • the smell of new school supplies
  • season premiers of good TV shows (so excited for Grey's Anatomy!!)
  • going for a morning run when it's gray, cold, and foggy. Mmmmm....
  • sleeping under my covers instead of on top
  • seeing Christmas stuff in the stores and hearing the infamous carols over the loud speakers
  • thunder and lightening

Go away hot sticky weather!!!!

....Although I will miss my tan :(

3 comments:

  1. I'm almost there. not quite yet. having a baby has made my tan suffer this summer. i'd like to acquire a little more color before the weather changes.

    i do love pant wearing season though. i think i look horrible in shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall too and I love having my kids in jeans-although since Steve wears them everyday and Eli wants to be like him-he wears them no matter how hot it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those things all sound delightful! I am so looking forward to the cooler weather and all the holidays to go with it!!

    ReplyDelete