Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A day in the life...

A day in the life of Luke Olson.....
Being 3 is tough! Just a little tantrum at breakfast time. Not a big fan of the Rice Krispies this morning.

But how can you get mad at that lower lip? I just want to kiss it!!!!

oh my..........

And here we are at dinner time. I don't even know what was on his plate or what the problem was but obviously not a happy camper. Could this day get any worse for our little Lukie? Yep.... "Being potty trained is rough"

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha! we LOVE little Lukey. that last picture is classic. good job and grabbing the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey and where did that cute picture of the boys lined up on the side come from? so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday I was DONE with my kids. Wanted to just put them outside and lock the doors! 8pm was a blessing!
    Your kids are toooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute??pictures. I am getting more scared all the time! Tell me I will survive!
    Gma Cox

    ReplyDelete